1. LDS Ancestral File and Pedigree Chart for George Pritchard, Page 1
2. Cummings Memorial, no title page or author given. Copied at the Vermont Historical Society.
3. Portraits and Biographies of the Governors of Wisconsin and the Presidents of the United States, Sheboygan County Historical Society, published by Excelsior Publishing, Chicago, IL, 1894
4. The Descendant of Andrew Warner, by Lucien C. Warner and Mrs Josephine Genung Nichols, published by The Tuttle Morehouse and Taylor Co., New HAven, CT,1919.
5. Zachary Taylor French and Rachel Evelyn Duckworth by Gene Lawrence Jackson, Gateway Press, Inc., Baltimore, 1991.
6. The Great Migration Begins, Volume 1, A-F, by Robert Charles Anderson, New England Historic Genealogy Society, Boston 1995
7. Founders of Early American Families, by Meredith B. Colket, Published by The General Court of the Order of Founders and Patriots of America, Cleveland, Ohio, 1985
8. Early Connecticut Marriages, Edited by Fredric W. Bailey with Additions, Corrections and Introduction by Donald Lines Jacobus, published by Baltimore Genealogical Publishing Sompany, 1968.
9. Connecticut Vital Records, Cornwall, Births- Marriages- Deaths 1740-1854, by Barbour Collection, Connecticut State Library, 1927
10. Genealogy of Connecticut Families, Volume 2, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
11. Dawes-Gates Ancestral Lines, Mary Dawes
12. New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Volume LXVII, April 1913, Published by the same, 1913.
13. Ludington-Saltus Records by Ethel Saltus Ludington; published 1925; from Newberry Library
14. The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1974, Volume CXXVII, Published by the Society, 1974
15. The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1900,Volume LIV, Published by the Society, 1900.
16. Town of Colchester Connecticut, Filmed by the Genealogical Society, Salt Lake City, Utah, at Connecticut State Library.
17. Genealogical Notes or Barnstable Families, Revised by C. F. Swift, Volume 1, Barnstable, Mass.,Y. B.&F. P. Goss, Publishers and Printers[The Patriot Press], 1889
18. Ancestral Lines of James A. Warren, by James A. Warren, Compiled by James A. Warren, 1970-1978, Newberry Library, Chicago. IL.
19. Contributions Biograhical, Genealogical, The Warren Family, Volume P-W, by Pierce, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
20. John Howland, Mayflower Pilgrim, by William Howland, Newberry Library , Chicago, IL.
21. Vital Records of Chester Massachusetts to the Year 1850, Published by New England Historic Genalogical Society, Boston, Massachusetts, 1911.
22. Genealogies of the First Settlers of the Ancient County of Albany, by Prof. Jonathan Pearson, Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., Baltimore, Maryland, 1978.
23. Vital Records of Niskayuna Reformed Church, Schenectady, N. Y., 1783-1861, Dallas Public Library, Dallas, TX..
24. Genealogies of the First Settlers of the Patent and City of Schenectady, by Jonathan Pearson, Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc.,Baltimore, Maryland, 1976.
25. Haley, Piper, Neal & Ricker Families, John W. Hayley, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
26. Genealogical Dictionary of Maine & New Hampshire, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
27. The Harhon Genealogy, Compile and Edited by Artemas C. Harmon, Washington, D.C., Printed by Gibson Bros.Inc., Washington, D. C., 1920.
28. Genealogy of Descendants of Richard Austin, by Edith Austin Moore, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
29. Gillette Families, by Bertha Aldridge, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
30. One Bassett Family In America, by Buell Bassette, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
31. Gillette & Allied Families, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
32. Descendants of Jonathan Gillet, by Ethel Gillett Latham, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
33. The Hastings Memorial, Samuel G. Drake, Publisher, Boston, Massachusette 1866
34. Haskell, Hayner & Allied Families, by Florence E. Haskell, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
35. Cheney Genealogy by Charles Henry Pope, No title page.
36. A Genealogical Dictionary, by James Savage, Genealogical Publishing Co. Inc., Baltimore, 1986.
37. Maltby Genealogy- American Lineage, by Mrs Dorothy Maltby Verrill(1877-1957), Supplements, by Prof. Fred A. Molby (1878-1968), Dallas Public Library, Dallas, TX..
38. Barnstable Families, by Amos Otis, Volume1 & 2, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
39. Early Families of Wallingford, Connecticut, By Charles Henry Stanley Davis, Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc.,1979, Baltimore.
40. Families of Ancient New Haven, Volume 3-4
41. The Descendants of Edward Grannis, Compiled by Frederick Augustus Strong,Bridgeport, Connecticut, 1927.
42. Families of Ancient New Haven, Volume 7-8
43. History of East Haven, by Sarah E. Hughes, Published by the Tuttle, Mirehoouse & Taylor Press, New Haven, Connecticut, 1908. Also Founders of Early American Families. See reference 2.
44. Families of Ancient New Haven, Volumes 5-6, Compiled by Donald Lines Jacobus, Printer Clarence D. Smith, Rome, New York, 1929.
45. One Branch of the Halls of Wallingford, by Herbert W. Hall. Lake Mills, Wisconsin, 1945
46. Hall Ancestry, by Charles S. Hall, The Knicherbocker Press, G. P. Putman's Sons, New York, London, 1896.
47. The Great Migration Begins, Volume 2, C-F, by Robert Charles Anderson, New England Historic Genealogy Society, Boston 1995
48. The Great Migration Begins, Volume 3, P-W, by Robert Charles Anderson, New England Historic Genealogy Society, Boston 1995
49. Families of Ancient New Haven, Volume VII, Compiled by Donald Lines Jacobus, M. A., Published by Donald L. Jacobus, New Haven, Connecticut, 1931.
50. A History of the Adams and Evarts Families, by J. M. Adams, West Lebanon, N.Y., The Courier Printing House, Chatham, N. Y., 1894.
51. New England Marriages Prior to 1700, by Torrey, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
52. Family Records of the Maltby-Morehouse Family, by Their Mother, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
53. The Genealogy of Herbert Cornelus Graves, Part I, The Genealogy Willard Purdy Graves, Part II The Genealogy of Lucy Melvina Libby, Compiled by C. E. Graves Baker, Mrs Arthur Alan Baker, Washington D.C., 1963.
54. Families of Ancient New Haven, Volume1-2, Compiled by Donald Lines Jacobus, Printer Clarence D. Smith, Rome, New York, 1923.
55. Descendants of Roger Pritchard, by Jacob L. Pritchard, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
56. Moore and Allied Families (Pritchard ), Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
57. The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record, Vollume LXII, 1931, Published by the Society. New York, N.Y..
58. The American Genealogist, Vol 74, No. 2 April 1999 and Vol 74 No. 3 July 1999, Patricia Law Hatcher
59. The American Genalogist and New Haven Genealogical Magazine, Volume XI.
60. Dawes-Gates Ancestral Lines, Volume II,Complied by Mary Walton Ferris, Privately Printed, 1931
61. Coe-Ward Memorial, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
62. Genealogy and History of William Blackstone, by J. N. Blackstone, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
63. Lineage Book, Volume 2, 1930, Daughters of the American Colonists.
64. Lives and Times of the Nash Family, by Gertrude Nash Locke, Eaton Press, Watertown, Massachusetts.
65. New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Volume LIV, Publish by the Society, 1900.
66. Barker Genealogy, by Elizabeth Barker, Newberry Library Chicago, IL..
67. Maltby-Maltbie Family History, Compiled and Edited by Dorothy Maltby Verrill, Published by Birdsey L. Maltbie, Newark, New Jersey, by Authority of the Maltby Association.
68. New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Volume 70
69. A Genealogy Dictionary of the First Settlers of New England, Volume 1, by James Savage, Genealogical Publishing Company, 1969.
70. New England Parish Families, by Roscoe Parish, published by The Tuttle Publishing Co, Inc., Rutland, Vermont, 1938
71. The Descendants of Jonathan Murray of East Guilford, Connecticut, Compiled and Edited by William B. Murray, Lithographed by Illinios Valley Publishing Co., Peoria, Illinois, USA.
72. Meigs Family In America, by Henry B. Meigs, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
73. The Griswold Family, Volume 2, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
74. Descendants of William Wilcoxson Etc., by Reynolds Wilcox, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
75. Genealogy of the Hand Family and Related Families, by Dorothy Hand Dymond, B.A. M. A., Gateway Press, Inc., Baltimore, 1982.
76. The Genealogy of the Descendants of Samuel Penfield, Compiled and Edited by Florence Bentz Penfield, MS, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
77. The Frisbee-Frisbie-Frisby Family, by Olin E. Frisbee, M.S.G. (GB)
78. New England Historical& Genealogical Record, Descendants of William Luddington, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
79. HIstory & Genealogy of the Perley Family by M. V. B. Perley.
80. New England Historical& Genealogical Register,Volume 55, Published the same.
81. Families of Ancient New Haven, Volume ?
82. Robert Rose Family of Wethersfield and Branford, Connecticut and his Descendants
83. The Hoadly Genealogy, by Francis Bacon Trowbridge, Newberry Library, Chicago,IL..
84. Lieutenant Joshua Hewes, Edited and Chiefly Compile by Eben Putman, Privately Published, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
85. Ralph Hemmenway of Roxbury, Mass., 1634, Volume 1, Compiled by Clair A. Hemenway Newton, Published Naperville, Illinios, 1932.
86. Comstock-Thomass Ancestery of Richard Wilmot Comstock, by H. Minot Pitman, F.A.S.G., Assisted by Donald Lines Jacobus, F.A.S.G., 1964.
87. Vital Records of Chelmsford, Mass., Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
88. Autobiography of Gurdon Wallace Wattles, Privately Printed 1922, Newberry Library, Chicago, IL..
89. History of Waterbury, Anderson
90. The Plumbs 1635 to 1800, H. B. Plumb, Peely, Luzerne County, PA.. Second Edition, 1893. N. E, Historical, Genealogical Society has copy.
91. The Hickok Genealogy, Descendants of William Hickok of Farmington, Connecticut,Complied by Charles Nelson Hickok, Cleveland, Ohio, 1936.
92. The New England Historical and Genealogy Register, VolumeLIII, 1899. Boston, Published by the Society, 1899
93. Pages 563 &564 of Families of Ancient New Haven, Jacobus
94. Records of Some of the Descendants of Richard Hull, New Haven, 1639-1662, Compiled by Samuel C. Clarke. Boston: Printed By David Clapp & Son., 1869
95. A Record of the Descendants of Richard Hull, Compiled by Puella Follett (Hull) Mason, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, August, 1894. Includes Bangor Historical Magazine, A Monthly. Vol. VI. Bangor, Me., Jan., Feb., March, 1891. No 7, 8, 9.
96. The Essex Antiquarian, Volume III, 1899, Salem, Mass. The Essex Antiquarian, 1899.
97. History of the Town of Hampton, New Hampshire, by Joseph Dow
98. The English Ancestery of Robert Page of Hampton, N.H., New England Historical & Genealogical Record, V26, P180 . AlsoP75 through 78.
99. Foster Genealogy,By Frederick Clifton Pierce, Published By The Author on Press of W.B. Conkey Company, Chicago, 1899.
100. Boardman Genealogy 1825-1895, Compiled by Charlotte Goldwaite, Published by William F. J. Boardman, Hartford, Conn,, 1895
101. Early Settlers Of Rowley, Massachusetts, Communicated by George B. Blodgette, From the Historical Collections of the Essex Institute. Salem:Printed For The Essex Institute, 1887
102. Genealogical Dictionary Of Maine and New Hampshire by Sibil Noyes, Charles Thornton Libby and Walter Goodwin Davis, Published by The Southworth-Anthoensen Press, Portland Maine 1928-1939.
®101, Page 224
103. Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire, By Noyes et al, The Southworth-Anthoensen Press, Portland, Maine, 1928-1939
104. The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury Massachusetts by David W, Hoyt, Printed Providence, R. I., 1897
105. History and Genealogy of the Page FamilyBy Chas. N. Page Published by the Author, Des Moines , Iowa
106. Ancestors of Priscilla Baker by William Appleton
107. Contributions to a Trumble Genealogy, by J. Henry Lea. Boston:David Clapp & Son. 1895
108. Pritchard Family by J. L.Pritchard M.D. , Pages 22&23.
109. A Genealogical Registerof some os the Descendants of John Moulton, of Hampton and of Joseph Moulton, of P0rtsmouth. Compiled by Thomas Moulton. Portland:Printed by B. Thurston & Company MDCCCLXXIII.
Contents * Index * Surnames * Contact
Created 18 Sep 2002 by Reunion, from Leister Productions, Inc.